Valid until: Mar 31, 2018
The Everglades Day Safari offers the only full-day eco-tour of the enchanting Everglades!
Your guided tour includes:
- A spectacular airboat ride where alligators are plentiful and the birding is excellent
- A wildlife drive through the saw grass prairie of the Big Cypress National Preserve
- A majestic boardwalk through a cypress swamp to an authentic “gator hole”
- A relaxing sit down lunch including alligator appetizers
- A fantastic boat cruise through the mangrove forest of the Everglades National Park where manatee and sea turtles can be spotted and dolphins are viewed nearly every day. As a true ecotour, our safaris follow The International Ecotourism Society's belief of promoting responsible travel to natural areas, conserving the environment and improving the well-being of local people.
Tour must be booked 3 days in advanced
Ticket valid until March 31, 2018.